Over the last few weeks, the Communications team has been working a project that will bring to life the work that Apunipima does across our Communities.
Nicknamed “ Apunipima Through A Photographers Lens ” by the team, and with the help of a Walkley Award Winning Photographer, Brian Cassey, we have captured the people of Apunipima, our clients and their communities on film.
The aim of the project was to develop a suite of images that reflect Cape York, it’s people and the great work that Apunipima is doing to support the health and wellbeing of the communities we service. These photos will be used in a range of different publications including, corporate, promotional material and across all digital media.
The team visited, Mapoon, Napranum, Mossman Gorge and Kowanyama over a two week period and credit apunipima staff on the ground for the overall success of the project.
“A huge thank you must go the staff on the ground in community. Without their support and willingness to take part, this project would not have been possible.” Said Alicia Smith, Communications Manager at Apunipima.
Keep an eye out over the next few months as these beautiful images come to life in a range of furture organisational publications.
Latest from Super User
- Catholic Health Australia Visits the Cape
- Apunipima Board Elections
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Yvonne Cadet-James
- Cancer Council Queensland and Apunipima team up to tackle tobacco this NAIDOC Week
- Childhood anaemia common among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in remote Far North Queensland