Queensland Mental Health Commissioner Ivan Frkovic took some time with members of the Apunipima SMT and SEWB teams to hold some robust discussions whilst in Cairns this week. Ivan compared notes and provided updates on the policies and strategies for the current and future endeavours the Queensland Government is focused on in the Mental Health space.
Commissioner Frkovic emphasised the importance of working on and maintaining strong relationships within each community for future success.
The efforts and thoughts of the Apunipima team for the Cape York where met with admiration and thanks from the Commissioner as he congratulated the team for being at the forefront of providing health support to the communities.
Latest from Super User
- Catholic Health Australia Visits the Cape
- Apunipima Board Elections
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Yvonne Cadet-James
- Cancer Council Queensland and Apunipima team up to tackle tobacco this NAIDOC Week
- Childhood anaemia common among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in remote Far North Queensland