What is NDIS?
The NDIS is designed to change the way that supports and care are provided to people with permanent and significant disability under the age of 65 (a disability that substantially reduces their functional capacity or psychosocial functioning). Click here to view our Factsheet.
Am I Eligible?
How do I access the NDIS?
NDIA contact number: 1800 800 110
New participants seeking NDIS supports will need to undergo a NDIA assessment. Apunipima has created an easy to read NDIS Participant Pathway which explains the entire NDIS process.
Latest from Super User
- Catholic Health Australia Visits the Cape
- Apunipima Board Elections
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Yvonne Cadet-James
- Cancer Council Queensland and Apunipima team up to tackle tobacco this NAIDOC Week
- Childhood anaemia common among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in remote Far North Queensland