National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander HIV Awareness Week (ATSIHAW) to be held in the week commencing the 28th November to the 2nd December 2016.
The coordinators are calling for expressions of interest from people who would like to be ATSIHAW Ambassadors during the Week.
Our Ambassadors will be used on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, email distribution lists).
During the Week we may also call on you to speak publicly about any of the following:
- Why you support ATSIHAW Week
- The importance of safe sex, condom use, HIV regular testing;
- Reducing stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV and supporting these people;
- Reducing the transmission of HIV and keeping our communities and cultures strong; and
- The importance of harm reduction services such as needle and syringe programs, not sharing injecting equipment and drug treatment services.
Latest from Super User
- APUNIPIMA & AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS BASKETBALL TEAM UP FOR THE THIRD TIME TO TAKE ON THE WORLD
- Partners Apunipima and Catholic Health Australia Recognise NAIDOC Week through Collaborations with Community
- Celebrating Aurukun’s Deadly Runners Trip to Uluru
- Not Your Average Student
- Community, Culture and Crocodiles